When you schedule a maternity session with me you get access to my maternity prop closet! So much easier than having to stress about what to wear for your maternity photo session, when I already have so many for you to choose from! We can often fit in two dress changes, more for a motivated Momma 😉
If you dislike the dresses below, I would suggest you shop here: https://www.sewtrendyaccessories.com/
and you can likely exchange it with me for a print credit. Ask me first though!
In order to photograph with me you need a maternity dress for maternity photos. YEP. I have standards. You’ve hired ME for my professional opinion, trust it. I DO know what looks best.
Below are all the beautiful gowns I have:
- Flowy blue
2) White lace
3) Black lace (same as white lace, but one size larger):
5) Nude, off the shoulder, jersey knit:
6) Pairing of lace top and pale pink flowy skirt:
7) Steel blue boho dress:
8) Merlot (deep red) color bell sleeve gown with extended train:
9) I also have this identical dress in hunter green color same, bell sleeve gown with extended train:
10) I recently added this pretty white lace dress:
11) I also recently added this pinky-peachy dress:
12) Here is a blue organza robe I recently added to my prop closet: