When you schedule a maternity session with me you get access to my maternity prop closet! So much easier than having to stress about what to wear for your maternity photo session, when I already have so many for you to choose from! We can often fit in two dress changes 😉 (Sometimes if it’s just momma and partner (no extra family) we can fit in 3 changes… sometimes if all the stars align, but only set your heart on two 🙂
In order to photograph with me you REQUIRE a high quality maternity dress for my maternity photos. You have access to my maternity prop closet. Or I will guide you to quality places to buy from. For example unfortunately most of Amazon’s dresses tend to be cheap, thin and don’t photograph well.
IF YOU do not LIKE THE DRESSES BELOW or don’t want to use them I SUGGEST YOU SHOP HERE:
Sew Trendy Maternity. Plan early as their dresses take 3+ weeks to get unless they are RTS. I get a discount too, so lmk as I will get it for you, and they are ALWAYS having sales – I get their emails 🙂 Again ask me first if you are wanting to exchange it with me for print credit.
Also check out Sew Trendy’s RTS dresses for deals:
Another place to shop in their photoshoot gowns (i suggest NO patterns) is Pinkblush maternity. Again if you want to exchange with me, just ask first.
DRESSES IN MY PROP CLOSET BELOW:
- New dress I just got in BLUE GREY size small. I have photographed it in different colors before and decided to get one for my closet! (I do not have white or green, mine is blue/grey not yet photographed)
- ‘Kartay’ Boho IVORY dress with BELL sleeves. (it’s quite heavy) it’s VERY HEAVY see what it looks like on different height momma’s. It’s lined on top. You do NOT have to display the slit if you don’t want to, but add depth, makes it look less bulky for small frame with slit.
- Pairing of lace top as well and pale pink chiffon skirt. I have two sizes for the top. I also have this off the shoulder cotton top that i LOVE with this skirt.
- “Audrey” gown in black, slit on one side (client can choose not to display slit by showing other side of dress)
- “Jessica” gown in navy
- “Priscilla” in grey
I just got this dress in GREY, this one is extra small:
- Patricia in Burgundy
- Emerlie in charcoal
- Corbyn in moss
- Kiara in navy blue
- Angela in pale pink
- Vanna in blue
- Two tone baby blue, chiffon skirt
- White lace
- Black lace (same as white lace, but one size larger)
- Lace kimono
- Nude, off the shoulder, jersey knit
- this one is for a petite frame.
- Steel blue boho dress
- Merlot (deep red) color bell sleeve gown with extended train
- Dark green (same as above but different color) color bell sleeve gown with extended train
- Boho white lace dress
- Miriam Ivory dress
This one is touch larger, though it says medium.
- Krysten Gown in light grey